Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Lost

Since I had lost all of those images let me start showing what I do have that is related to Eternal Crisis but this blog use to have things I made while using Leadwerks Game Engine 2, and had other game development related topics. I am going to try to make an archive page that will have these blog posts with the missing images.






These were all created during the initial development of Eternal Crisis and will still be used when the project starts development again (a different way of saying, if this project receives funding by the year planned). That will be an awesome day and a day I will see old friends.

Once I find more I will update this blog post and may eventually turn it into it's own page.

1 comment:

  1. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.

    Amazing Podiatry Websites Design by OptimiZed 360

    ReplyDelete